Are you looking for job fulfillment?
Why seek support?
- You view work as more than just provision for your family. You want to do work that matters to society.
- You worked hard to get to where you are, but now you feel like an imposter.
- You feel the pressure to succeed and you don’t want to let anyone down.
- You’re surprised by your lack of motivation for the work you used to find exciting.
- You’re spending all your energy trying to keep up and it’s negatively affecting your health, your relationships and your kids.
How can counseling help?
- Improve your self-awareness to create value based work.
- Learn how to assess your work culture for your benefit.
- Practice social and emotional skills that make you indispensable in the workplace.
- Find out how to connect with coworkers for a better work environment.
- Prevent burnout to ensure a lasting career.